This Terms of Service Agreement -this “Agreement”- is entered into by and between IMIDOS Corporation, (“IMIDOS”) and you, and is made effective as of the date of your use of this website or the date of electronic acceptance. This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the website and the products and services purchased or accessed through this website (individually and collectively, the “Services”).
Your electronic acceptance of this Agreement signifies that you have read, understand, acknowledge and agree to be bound by this Agreement.
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to IMIDOS. The terms “you”, “your”, “User”, “client” or “customer” shall refer to any individual or entity who accepts this Agreement, has access to your account or uses the Services. Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
We may, in our sole and absolute discretion, change or modify this Agreement, and any policies or agreements which are incorporated herein, at any time and such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon posting to this Site. Your use of this website or the Services after such changes or modifications shall constitute your acceptance of this Agreement as last revised. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement as last revised, do not continue to use this Site or the Services. We may occasionally notify you of changes or modifications to this Agreement by email. It is therefore very important that you keep your account information current. We assume no liability or responsibility for your failure to receive an email notification if such failure results from an inaccurate email address.
II- Eligibility and Authority
This website and the Services are available only to Users who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. By using this website or the Services, you represent and warrant that you are (1) at least eighteen (18) years of age, (2) otherwise recognized as being able to form legally binding contracts under applicable law, and (3) are not a person barred from purchasing or receiving the Services found under the laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt or other applicable jurisdiction.
If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent and warrant that you have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, in which case the terms “you”, “your”, “User”, “client” or “customer” shall refer to such corporate entity. If, after your electronic acceptance of this Agreement, IMIDOS finds that you do not have the legal authority to bind such corporate entity, you will be personally responsible for the obligations contained in this Agreement, including, but not limited to, the payment obligations.
IMIDOS shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from IMIDOS’s reliance on any instruction, notice, document or communication reasonably believed by IMIDOS to be genuine and originating from an authorized representative of your corporate entity. If there is reasonable doubt about the authenticity of any such instruction, notice, document or communication, IMIDOS reserves the right (but undertakes no duty) to require additional authentication from you. You further agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement for transactions entered into by you, anyone acting as your agent and anyone who uses your account or the Services, whether or not authorized by you.
In order to access some of the features of this website or use some of the Services, you will have to create an Account. You represent and warrant to IMIDOS that all information you submit when you create your Account is accurate, current and complete, and that you will keep your Account information accurate, current and complete. If we have reason to believe that your Account information is untrue, inaccurate, out-of-date or incomplete, we reserve the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to suspend or terminate your Account.
You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, whether authorized by you or not, and you must keep your Account information secure, including without limitation your customer login, password and Payment Method(s). For security purposes, we recommend that you change your password at least once every six (6) months for each Account. You must notify IMIDOS immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. We will not be liable for any loss you incur due to any unauthorized use of your Account. You, however, may be liable for any loss IMIDOS or others incur caused by your Account, whether caused by you, or by an authorized person, or by an unauthorized person.
IV- Website/Services Availability
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and our other policies, we shall use commercially reasonable efforts to attempt to provide this website and the Services a twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week basis.
You acknowledge and agree that from time to time this website may be inaccessible or inoperable for any reason including, but not limited to, equipment malfunctions; periodic maintenance, repairs or replacements that we undertake from time to time; or causes beyond our reasonable control or that are not reasonably foreseeable including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links, hostile network attacks, network congestion or other failures. You acknowledge and agree that we have no control over the availability of this website or the Service on a continuous or uninterrupted basis.
V- General Rules of Conduct
You acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of this website and the Services , including any content you submit, will comply with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations.
- You will not collect or harvest (or permit anyone else to collect or harvest) any User Content or any non-public or personally identifiable information about another User or any other person or entity without their express prior written consent.
- You will not use this website or the Services in a manner -as determined by IMIDOS in its sole and absolute discretion- that: is illegal or promotes or encourages illegal activity; Promotes, encourages or engages in child pornography or the exploitation of children; Promotes, encourages or engages in any spam or other unsolicited bulk email, or computer or network hacking or cracking; Promotes, encourages or engages in terrorism, violence against people, animals, or property; Infringes on the intellectual property rights of another User or any other person or entity; Violates the privacy or publicity rights of another User or any other person or entity, or breaches any duty of confidentiality that you owe to another User or any other person or entity; Contains or installs any viruses, worms, bugs, Trojan horses or other code, files or programs designed to, or capable of, disrupting, damaging or limiting the functionality of any software or hardware .
- You will not copy or distribute in any medium any part of this website or the Services , except where expressly authorized by IMIDOS.
- You will not modify or alter any part of this website or the Services found at this website or any of its related technologies.
- You agree to back-up all of your User Content so that you can access and use it when needed. IMIDOS does not warrant that it backs-up any Account or User Content, and you agree to accept as a risk the loss of any and all of your User Content.
- You will not re-sell or provide the Services for a commercial purpose, including any of IMIDOS’s related technologies, without IMIDOS’s express prior written consent.
- You agree to provide government-issued photo identification and/or government-issued business identification as required for verification of identity when requested.
We reserve the right to modify, change, or discontinue any aspect of this website or the Services, including without limitation prices and fees for the same, at any time.
VI- Payments and Fees
You agree to pay any and all prices and fees due for Services purchased or obtained at this website at the time you order the Services. All prices and fees are non-refundable unless otherwise expressly noted below, even if your Services are suspended, terminated, or transferred prior to the end of the Services term. IMIDOS expressly reserves the right to change or modify its prices and fees at any time, and such changes or modifications shall be posted online at this website and effective immediately without need for further notice to you. If you have purchased or obtained Services for a period of months or years, changes or modifications in prices and fees shall be effective when the Services in question come up for renewal as further described below.
Except as prohibited in any product-specific agreement, you may pay for Services by utilizing any of the following “Payment Methods”: (1) by providing a valid credit card, (2) via bank transfer from your personal or business account, as appropriate; or (3) by using an International Payment Option. Confirmation of that order will be sent to the email address on file for your Account. Your Payment Method on file must be kept valid if you have any active Services in your Account.
You acknowledge and agree that where refunds are issued to your Payment Method, IMIDOS’s issuance of a refund receipt is only confirmation that IMIDOS has submitted your refund to the Payment Method charged at the time of the original sale, and that IMIDOS has absolutely no control over when the refund will be applied towards your Payment Method’s available balance. You further acknowledge and agree that the payment provider and/or individual issuing bank associated with your Payment Method establish and regulate the time frames for posting your refund, and that such refund posting time frames may range from five (5) business days to a full billing cycle, or longer.
If for any reason we are unable to charge your Payment Method for the full amount owed for the Services provided, or if we receive notification of a chargeback, reversal, payment dispute, or is charged a penalty for any fee it previously charged to your Payment Method, you agree that IMIDOS may pursue all available lawful remedies in order to obtain payment, including but not limited to, immediate cancellation, without notice to you, of any Services registered or renewed on your behalf.